Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gelora Hati

Like seriously ah..First,I went to the place where I always wait for my bus transport every morning.Then the guy whom I always took the bus with was there so I said "Selamat Pagi!" and he replied..Then he added "Waaaa..Smlm your cerpen bagus eh" I was surprised and the smile punye la lebar.Stop it eh Tqah!And I didnt even tell him anything about it lor..

I was doing my work today at work when a lady came in front of my counter and asked.."Name you Atiqah eh?" I said ya..I was kinda shocked..How she know?She never talked to me..Furthermore people here dunno me as Atiqah.Then she added "You yang smlm on tv kan?" ahha..I smile..And nodded. This people are sooo cute tau..hahaa..

Well well..It was an honour but as you can see,I was a little bit tension doing my interview..Well,tv and camera was never my thing..I can rehearse so perfectly before and when I have to look into the camera and talk,I lost all voice and content! ahha..

But all in all.I was kinda satisfied with the drama itself.Cool...To those who cried...You people are sooo cute la!! hahha..I cant cry la because I already know how the story was..So instead of crying,I laughed at almost every scene..Hahaha..I was NERVOUS during the whole 1 hour..what to do..Laugh la!! haha..Though there were nothing funny about it..Actually got..AHHAHA...When Tina said.. "Kepale otak you, bla bla bla" hahaha...

Still,I thank those who watched and I hope you guys were enjoying yourself crying or not watching the drama.I thanked anyone who tried recording it for me and I hope someone can give me a happy news saying they had the drama recorded in a disc..Im still waiting..Haha..For all the compliments and all..Thanks!!

Like what someone would say..'Selesai sudah perjalanan cerpen'.. Well,..Its my turn to say it now.Selesai sudah perjalanan cerpen saya..It was such an honour to being able to write,to have a winning entry,to be able to see how the directing and behind the scene goes. Hha..I already have the most unforgettable memory in my life now..Its not big to some of you people..But having to put my takot feeling behind to achieve all this is definitely the biggest achievement..

Till then..Kalau ade kesempatan,tahun nie nyer Projek Cerpen masuk lagi la.Menang atau tidak.It was never much of a difference.Its the excitement and the feeling that counts. Tho winning is a bonus ah..Hhaha...:)

No comments: