Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Difficulty

How unfair life gets ya?


I am not talking about my life but about everything in general. About everything that is happening right before my eyes. People facing problem and feeling like the world has come crushing down on me. Well, I am not commenting nor am I judging. For I am not in any of the situation. Maybe I am facing such problem but every case has a different scenario.

It was never easy. We all thought of the perks being trusted, we all thought of the fun it brings holding on to someone’s secret, but fact is.. They were never easy.

There are things in life I wished I didn’t know. I wished I never ever had the hint of knowing. Because the pain and hurt of knowing suck.. Who can you talk to? Who can you share your problems with when it’s a SECRET you are holding on to.

I have no idea if I am doing the right thing. It will be another story entirely if I reject. My.. Why is this getting too difficult.

One thing I have to remember, “Allah takkan menguji umatNye lebih dari kemampuan mereke”

No comments: