Thursday, September 26, 2013

Whats not to be feeling wonderful for

So today.. Today is my payroll manger's last day at work. She will be switching jobs. So, just before her meeting starts with one of us, all of us ambush her in the meeting room without her knowing about it. Gave her the gift and card.. She gave us a fairly awesome speech. And she dropped the bomb! SHe's PREGNANT!!! so what we were thinking about all this while were kind true. That aside, we are all truly happy for her. Me? I am very happy and delighted o hear such joy. She will be embracing a huge bundle of joy. She was a great leader. SOmeone I was confortable working with since I first got into this shift. Knowing I was new and not entirely pleased with the change arrangement, she made sure I was satisfied, well prepared and trained to face all the challenges. Alhamdulillah, under her guidance I manage to take responsibility for my work and client and their employees get their right pay. Syukur.. I wouldn't wished for other previous manager to guide me through this. I am happy she was the one. With all the patience she has to not only entertain my never stoppable queries, but also from other colleagues, I am able to perform my job with the smallest possible error I could manage. Yes, she is not Muslim. But Allah, I hope she's protected in the face of Earth and may her baby be borned healthy and happy. May she be blessed with all the goods.. Current mood for today: I am ecstatic. Alhamdulillah for this wonderful news that she has proudly shared with all of us and the fact that I got good marks so far for this semester. Syukur.

No comments: