Friday, March 6, 2015

My purple Laptop

How much happier can I possibly be?  Blessed with  a great partner and one I wouldn't trade with anything at all. (Well.. I'll think again about the shoes and bags).. So.. basically, never have I expect I will be those kind of girl who will be getting a surprise with something she has been dreaming and wanting for a while now.

Today bloggy, I am that girl. I was surprised with a Purple HP laptop which I have been eyeing for some time now. Boyfriend had been there listening to my struggle, seeing my heart and head arguing (like its not normal) about whether I should be getting this Baby or not.

Not, darling got for me instead, He knows I am in love with this lappy and he got it for me.

My my.. How much do I love this guy. I dun run around being materialistic.. But this laptop.. Let this be a symbol or how much he loves me. Let this laptop remind me constantly that my boyfriend loves me and that no matter how much of an arse I become, he will still love me.

I cannot say it enough, But thank you syg.. I love you.. and I love my Baby.

No comments: