Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Just the nroms

Hey bloggy


It is another boring day today.:(


Don't quite know the root of it but I certainly am sure that it is due to the fact that I will be spending the whole day doing data entry. Too bad for me then.


Lets tell you something interesting.


MY exams are over!!( Gratefully)
And I....... am excited for my trip with the WV family.. Oh man.. if I can pack my bag now and go.. I'll certainly do just that..  Hahaah... Excited much.. but having to leave my family for that period of days are abit of a heartache. But i'll come back dear family...


Anyway, me and dear tunang have been searching for a place to call our family nest. Shortlisted 2 areas and right now, we have to meet to put all into perspective and finally go ahead and apply the house. Oh goodness.. I am excited.. But scared.. Hopefully things are going to be fine.


ok.. Need to unfortunately work again.. ahahha... See you soon bloggy

No comments: