Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hating it but do i have a choice?


Life is unfair
Very unfair
But then again.. all I have to do is leave my faith to Allah and believe that HE has a great plan for me
Even if I have to hate this part right now


I wish I am more sabar in dealing with all these shit
Coz sometimes I realized that I live in a fairytale world
Where people would fight for you
where people will appreciate you


Funny thing is that I never learn my lesson.
This is not the first time
This shit happened many times
Different occasions
But tu la.. never learn


So now, I am kinda in this position again where I actually hate everything and everyone


Mungkin betol la I tolak rezeki but then again who are you to tell me that?
Who are you to say that I did the wrong thing?
There is a reason why I didn't accept in the first place.


But like I say, who are you to say anything about my decision?
And then bringing that up when I am clearly upset
Surely dun make you guys wise and mature
Kalau orang yang buat, tahu pulak tak suke.


But haiz.. Manusia kan..


If you are not in my position, you will never understand
If you have never gone through the crap I have gone through,
then you are in no position to say anything
Or.. even your comments and views are not necessary.
Well, unless if they are not painful to listen to
But most of the time, they are.


So.. all I do now is hope that things go well for you guys,
I am clearly very disposable
You guys made it clear to me


Time to move on Tqah~
And like always, you'll be awesome any way
In Shaa Allah :)

No comments: