Tuesday, April 6, 2010

bla bla bla

I realised that the last time I updated was long enough for me to be punished..Sorry dear bloggy. Its just that nothing interesting really happen so far..So well.Let me just talk a lil bit k.

Some of you people are busy with work..Some busy job hunting and others?Well,they are just busy enjoying life?Me? I am at home and out of home job-hunting..Hunting for jobs which I havent been granted of yet.

My free times?I spend them on reading..I certainly miss reading so much and I've spent most of my free time reading sooo many books instead of being online and wasting electricity..Other than that,spending my time with bf on his off days..Weeeee...!! I love him..being with the family when I'm home..Awesome!!

With friends?? It has been ages since I last saw any one of my friends..The last I met with was Liyana and Shikin..Not the others care so mmuch about whether they see or not..Not that I do soo much too..Since I've got my books with me..I'm fine..

And anyway,Ive got something I wanna vent out about but I cant..Coz I dun have the right words for them..I can only feel them..Dammit right? haha..

Bye peepsy.. I wanna go.. And to you some people who are working..Take care..Those job-hunters,all the best..And those enjoying life..haha..Just enjoy them since you still got time too..Hha..

and aniwae..I love you so much..

No comments: