Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Money money money

Ive earned myself some money on Sunday..Thanks Zura for that.. And the best part about it is that I enjoy the day so much..The work was tiring but at the end of it,it was all fun and accomplished,,Hha..Then the three of us walking and laughing on the way back was sooo nice..Hahah..After so long,I actually get to see my friends.. We talked and laughed about alot of things..Mainly because of Fah..Because she seems to enjoy to think after she talk.. hHA..But you know what Fah..Its that perangai of urs, that makes it nice to laugh at.. Hhaha..

I've been slacking at home..Finding jobs of which I havent been getting yet is quite frustrating...And dammit! But oh well..Wha they always tell me..Be patient..ahaha..I can be..I do best at that..

I know I wanna post something today but I cant remember what..If I remember,I will update again ok..Love you bloggy!

No comments: