Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am bored!

Hello lovelies... Yea,I am blogging at 12 at night.. Yea:)

Fah..This post is for you..Since you ask me to update right??

Ok! This is the I dunno how many nights Ive been having difficulties sleeping..I cant sleep easily amd I cant sleep. I can only sleep at 1 or 2 in the morning.. Pathetic..! And then when I wake up early in the morning I feel lethargic! Like in the morning justnow, I am soo freaking tired..But I push myself to do the housechores. I am a good girl!:)

A few things I wanna talk about.. First, I am turning 20 in a day time. Second, I am graduating.Third, I am jobless. Forth, I am bored!

So, first..about turning 20.. I cant believe it man..I have lived 20 years in this planet.. And I am ermm...Happy..No la..What I mean to say is that..Alhamdulillah, I am gonna be 2o. But I feel so regretful because these 20 years of life hadnt been spent properly and happily and just like how it is supposed to be spent like.But well, haha.. whatever..:)

Second.I am graduating..Blurg! I dun have a long sleeve blouse and blah blah blah blah blah.. haha..But you know what, I dun care.. All I care about is being able to graduate..Yessa!!!

Third..About being jobless..This pissed me off like crazy! I need a job like super duper fast...!!:(

And forth..I am bored!! I bored of everything!!! Hahah..I am staying at home and I have run out of things to do.. I mean new un-boring things to do.. Boring ta-u!

And last.. Happy mother's day mummy-ku.. I loveeee you sooo much..:)

Andfor now,I am super lazy to type an entry.. So before I get any worse, I shall go.. Bye lovelies:)

No comments: