Monday, May 17, 2010

Bdae

Since I have long update this bloggy without photos, I am gonna do so today..

Last week I went out with Liyana and Shikin. And I thought it was a normal outing day at Yishun..But it turned out otherwise.. And thrust me.. Those surprises, they didnt backfire.. I was PLESANTLY SURPRISED by what I see and what was done for me by them..

So let me just summarise what basically happen ya..Met Liyana and Shikin at Yishun..Went to eat at Pastamania and was surprised with brownie and presents.. Hahaha... Then walked to Safra while we talked..Walked around Safra..Take pics and laugh and sat at the main enttrance lobby and then came Guang Yong and Jiawei.. You know..I was shocked that they were called by these 2 gerls to come down..And went I was told that there were more, I already know who to expect...

Soon we met up with Jeffrey and Johnny and head down to Swensen for dinner.. I didnt eat anything because I was too full you could say.. I was munching on the salad that was actually used to garnish the dish.. Hahha.. Yea, there, came another surprise..I didnt see it coming but there it was..A white bdae cake was placed infront of me..!

I had a blast! I had so much fun..I didnt remember the last time I had so much fun for my bdae celeb..Not that I was asking for anything but it was such a pleasant event.. You wanna know why? Because not only did I get to meet Liyana and Shikin..I also get to meet those guys whom I have sooo long not met and have soooo much sooo missed them..I loved them so much..So so much!!


Thanks guys.. I love you ppl..

No comments: