Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Smile:)

"When you know you have loved ones but still feel lonely. When you know you can shout but still keep quiet. When you know you should express but still just be ignorant. I love to say I am an attention seeker..but I only seek attention from my loved ones. But when my loved ones are not giving me attention.Then can I go seek from public now?"

I like to think that I can handle everything. I love to think that I can be patient up to a level it would kill. But who am I kidding? I am only human..

When they ask "Hey,what's wrong? tell me." , I only say "Nothing.I'm good"

Some will probe more and some will just try a few bit more and then give up. Not that I give a damn about it.

But you know, what hurts the most is that the people you love, the people who say they love you, when they ask the question. First, you should know that you've hurt me and shouldnt ask.Its either you're plain stupid or you simply wanna keep your ego high by wanting me to TELL you what's wrong with me. Second, you dun go get angry at me for being angry..I am human and I am free of my own feelings and emotions. You dun get angry at me if I dun want to tell you whats wrong.

****************************

Problems would always be problems. Its how you handle them that will determine the outcome of every problem. Haiz..

Thats it.



No comments: