Wednesday, November 10, 2010

tired

Pen, paper, blog..They are the best thing in every writer's life. I wont't say so much about me being a writer but at least I've ever write and am still writing when I could find the time.

Reason to why I say those are the best are basically because you don't have to bother people when you write.You don't have to listen to 'why' everytime you say something. You just write what you feel like writing. Any forms.Story..poetry..Journal..

*************************************

I've not been feeling too good this few days. Few days back, I was sneezing non-stop(exaggerating) the whole day.. 2 days later, I was coughing and coughing and coughing. The coughing continued till today.

Apart from that,I've been feeling rather cranky these days. Irritate me and I will get really irritated. If I'm all smiles, thats because I am either at work or at home. I get too tired easily. I am seriously not sure whats happening to my body. And dun tell me go see the doctor because I am not going in the near future.

I am tired.

No comments: