Thursday, June 14, 2012

I love my baby.

My daddy has always been saying. Do something for yourself. Achieve what you wanna achieve. I am 22 this year. How fast time flies. I Can still remember clearly my mom tied my hair to school so clearly. Seems like its only yesterday. Time is indeed moving so quickly. Too quick I can't grasp any if I'm a little too late. So, what's up with life right? Nothing much. Still the same old boring thing. I still work and the same place and I am still tired all the time. Same plain excuse tqah. So, being 22. It somehow kinda got stuck to my head that I'm already in the adult category. And being the eldest, responsibilities are up on my shoulder. Making wise decision is a must. Being perfect is also one of the key. I must say I am grateful for the human form brought upon me. I cAn never thank them enough. I may be a 5 year old girl at times. But I know in my head that I am old enough.. Last before I go. Just wanna say. I love my baby.

No comments: