Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy as it is..

I have started my own small business.. Nothing big.. But I am hopeful it will grow. Its dealing with branded kids wear and its guaranteed of good quality.. Lyshababynkids.blogspot.com

I hope it grows.. Insyaallah..

So yeah.. I have been tired and in pain right about now.. :) Nothing new.. Yea..

So, yeehaw.. Hows life? My life have been one fun roller coaster ride.. When I thought I've seen enough, more is to come.. Im taking everything slowly.. At a step.. With thoughtful planning.. With support and perseverance, I am sure I will go through all this..

Relationship with darling bf has been wonderful. Too much drama but nothing we cant handle.. I am grateful for having him waltzing into my life.. Whatever I am short of, he fill them in.. Making life a whole lot better.Darling.. Thank you for everything.. Just so you know.. I love love love you...:)

Family? Wooo... They are awesome.. Splendidly awesome.. Listening to my nonsense every single day.. Helping and guiding me whenever I need them.. They are just wonderful.. The pillar of my life. I love them with every heartbeat..:)

Me? My life itself.. I have been wonderful. No near depression.. No insomnia.. No nonsense.. Ooh ooh no.. I still have nonsense.. My point here is that I am happy.. Truly happy... Alhamdulillah.. I dun have many friends but I am happy.  I dun confide in many.. I only have bf and mum to confide most of my problems or issues too. Well again, you dun quite need the whole world around you to be happy.. Its making most of the time you have with the people around you that matters..

I am thankful.. Alhamdulillah..

No comments: