Saturday, May 12, 2012

22

Have you ever felt like banging yourself against the hard wall. Well, I certainly feel that at this very instant. No no. It's not the headache or any sort of pain. It's just that I feel so much anger and dissatisfaction. I am turning 22 tomorrow. 22 years of life. Life I thank Allah for. Life I would never exchange with someone's else. Bcoz as much as sometimes things suck.. I love my life. I have such wonderful parents and came a wonderful family. Stable financial. Bf? I just am grateful he came walking into my life. We had arguments. And I mean tremendously lots of them. I am so damn tired of it. Really am. But again. It's a relationship. I can't expect no tide and waves. Unfortunately. I dun feel as excited as I'm suppose to. I'm just anxious and a little Bit scared that 12 may might not be one helluva great day. It's selfish of me actually. Really. Why bother much right. I have my family. My family who stood my me and my sister n brother through everything. Who never once left us in the lurch. My Couz will be there to celebrate my bday with me. They have been my darling since forever. For them. And for the sake of everyone else. I am going to be happy tomorrow no matter why happened. No matter what happened! I'm strong and if I have to fake a smile. I would do my very best. Lastly. Alhamdulillah Kepale Allah kerane memberi Aku rezeki utk laksanekan 'majlis' Ini. Dan kerane kurniakn Aku kepade dua insan yang sangat menyayangi Aku.. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: