Monday, May 7, 2012

Dream big..

Hello there again dear bloggy

I know it has been a while since I last blog.. I have been utterly busy the past few weeks. Too busy planning for too many things. Maybe basically I was also busy reading alot that I dun quite blog alot. It is also because I have not much things to talk about to blog. Nothing interesting happened by far..

So lets see.. From the last time I blog.. Hmm...

We celebrated darling bf's birthday. By 'WE' I mean his beloved baby and the girlfriend. Went over to his place to eat, karaoke and game.. And then made a last minute decision to follow his family to a family birthday celebration just for the baby boy.. :) What else can I say.. I spent the day with darling and I am happy.. Seriously..

Next.. I am a lil bz in trying to become an entrepreneur.. A small business I am starting.. Hoping and praying it goes into the right direction.. Scared like seriously scared.. But now that I have taken my baby steps, the next thing to do would be to take a slightly bigger step.:)

Well, I have really big dreams this year.. Dreams I am going to make happen. Dreams I would so much so want to see blossom. My hardwork.. My plans.. My dreams..

Lets hope..:)

No comments: