Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just another boring post

Hey..

Many things have been going on lately. I have been bored as hell at work and after work life is pretty hectic. School girl la katekan. Actually its not that bad. Just that I have been working on my assignments and other school stuffs. My, they were not easy assignment. :)

Work was fine. I just hate the fact that I look dumb to everybody because everyone seems to love telling me what to do and how to do them. Being dumped into another department without asking whether I like it or not, is pissing me off big time but then, since when has things been done by the rule. I promise I can cry everytime they give me a new job to do. Going through everything in the speed of light and expecting me to understand every foundation of stuffs. I dun get everything. And I simply hate it. People use me like a disposable can!

Life is pretty much wonderful. Standard people, standard expectations, standard life..

Relationship with boyfriend right now is very easy-going. I hope it last.

I am coming to 23 this year. Is that even right? It feels like I just started Poly yesterday. I dun even want to grow any older anymore. Grow a lil bit taller will be fine though.

Married? No. Maybe not just yet. I've been seeing many friends getting married and some already with babies. I am happy for them but definitely not envying anyone. I want to make sure I feel right about things first.

Give me guidance..:)

No comments: