Friday, February 22, 2013

Lepas sekolah!

In the bus right now otw back from home. Driving back would be good but with my eyes shuttering and my legs shivering. I doubt I am capable of driving. Aniway, I have ntg much to blog about but it's better than seeing this couple right I front of me feeding each other mandarin orange like young teenagers in love. Jealous? Mane ADe.. Ngan ni laki Dari tadi asek nak pusing2. Sepak baru tau!

I am actually controlling my eyes. Since I am not so sure of the route towards Bukit PAnjang, then I had better stay up. And after being in this bus for 15mins, I'm back to being In front of  SIM.. Rupe-rupenyer bus ni pusing la. hahah. Selenge!

I was looking out the window while listening to kiss92 and can't help where my mind wonders. I smile. I regret. But then again it's the pass and parcel of life.. The experience makes me who I am now and teaches me life. Haha. Tqah bual mcm paham tapi btol la tau.

Ok la. boyfie call ni. So bye ok!

No comments: