Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Haiz II

Who knows that love was so cruel-Christina Aguilera

My intention was good but you tried to make it bad. You made me sound so bitchy. So bad. It hurts. But what's priority now is letting yourself spout things so that you could hurt me so badly that it makes yourself feel so good and satisfied.. Well baby. I hope you were satisfied. What was this? What was my purpose to you? Am I really we'll deserving of all the scoldings,vulgarities and anger.

I am just a normal girl who wants to be happy with the guy who claim he loves me but why does it have to be so bad and difficult.. Am I doing what's right? Or I am just making things gets worst?  I used to be so confident of life and what needs to be done but it seems that you have sucked out all the confidence from me. How do I go on now without you, your support and your love. Your gentleness. It wasn't easy but all you want to believe is that it's easy for me and super hard for you.. If you feel that making such decision was an easy one then you are very wrong. Because never once would I want to utter such a thing to you. But guess what. Unsurprisingly, you never understood my intention.  

What should I do? Tell me

Dear Allah. Give me strength

No comments: