Friday, June 28, 2013

I should be happy.

Right now here I am sitting alone at Pastamania while my other halves are ordering their food.. My dear Jeff volunteered to ordered mine for me. :)

Well. My day was quite alright.. I am grateful that I am strong enough to control all the bad that comes my way. I am proud of myself for being able to stay patient and calm so as to not blow my top and burst to tears. I know I am strong enough for all this. I know I am strong enough to handle all problems that come my way. I have Allah..

So, actually I am quite excited that I am meeting my bunch of deary friends today, on a week which I am most down and low. They might not need to know what happened but they certainly know how to make me feel better and happier.. for that I thank them and Allah for crossing all our pathways with each other..

Ya Allah, sekirenyer jalan yang aku pilih  bukan Jalan yang engkau  tetapkan untukku, Kau berikan la aku kekuatan Dan petunjuk untuk membetulkan Arah hidupku. Kau berikanlah aku ketabahan untuk menerima yang baik untukku seperti yang telah Kau tetapkan untukku.. Sesungguhnya Hanya Kau yang Maha Mengetahui. Amin..

No comments: