Wednesday, August 12, 2009

:)

Just a post before I go to study like mad tonite!

As I was trying to study in the afternoon,I listened to Fah's ipod's songs.I was shuffling and shuffling until I came across this particular song.

I am feeling ery very pathetic today.I know very well that anyone who make any mistake will definitely either get a punch from me or maki from me.I know what such rude and inappropriate behaviour.I was with Fah the whole afternoon and I know that she know that I am feeling so down but I am so sure she dunno the acuse to it.I laughed and smiled today,I entertain people who need entertainment despite all the pain and hurt I'm feeling inside.

All I can say is that I feel a sense of unsatisfaction today.I know I can rant to just anyone but being me,I dun want to bother people.They might not understand even.So haa..Its ok.I tried to study today but didnt get to move on to chapter 3.I am not sure myself if I could still remember what I read for the previous chapters.Lucky thing my paper is at 4 tomorrow.Till then,I have many things to rush through.Too many things.

I thought I could survive today with the laughter and all but it caught me shockingly when a streak of tear slide down my cheek.That Fah didn't realise I'm sure. Its just that time when suddenly the tears you've been wanting to come pouring down(but it just wont) came pouring down when you least expect it too.But I manage to control them before anyone could see..Kan Fah? haha.. The song.Its 'soledad' from westlife. To those who dunno what song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1MipfUd5sc&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am pathetic I know.But hahaha.... I am containing all too much!You will never expect how much I'm limiting myself and just when I
could vomit all out.. But all in all..Still at the end of the day..All I do is smile bcoz despite telling myself I have noone,I still do have those people whom eventhough they dunno what's happening,who care to ask about my well-beings. For that, I thank my sincerest thanks.


I'm smiling because of you people around me! :)

No comments: