Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blogging

Its 0030am on a Tuesday morning.I should be sleeping since I am sick but there are certain things in mind that doesn't allow me to have my beauty rest. So..Today is another Monday.Another wonderful day.I tried to make full use of the day for myself and also others.If I want to be happy,I have to see someone else happy first right?Isnt that how I live by everyday. At least I hope so..

Tomorrow..I mean later at 12pm,we will be having ICTPM presentation.Then at 4,MCN lab test of which I know I am deadly screwed for it.Haha..I am alwasys screwed for test..Never am I saved from it..But haha...Hopefully,By this week everythings gd and done.Coz,next week is Common Test week!!!Weeeee!!!!YIPPEEEE!!!I just want to get this semester done and over with.If I have to stress,let me stress about my fyp and attachment.I know its difficult but I have to go through them.And at the very least,I am done with studying.I can't seem to go on with it.Haha..Maybe this is the reason why I am so sick..Haha...Darn! Hhaa..

Didnt I say blogger has problem?Yes..And It's making my life difficult.Isk!

My main purpose for blogging is actually to say this..To someone..Whoever you are..But you know..I am saying this to you..

In life,You never always get what you want.Look at the positive side of life.I know very well how difficult and painful it is.I know how lost and confused the feeling can be.It sucked!But live your life at least with a smile.It may not do you anything but knowing that every small or big things happen for a reason,you will come to see how wonderful life can be when you think about it the nicer way.I may not be good at speeches.I may not be able to help you much but know that I am always here for you whenever you need me to.You can complain,rant and scold me if you need to as long as it satisfy you and make you better after those.You know I love you..So dun sad sad alright?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niwae..Boyfriend gave me my birthday present after 3 months..Haha...Cool or what..But still,I appreciate it alot.Thank you u...Sayanggggg you..

So people,live life happily k..You are brought down to Earth to learn who you are and form who you will become.I didnt just say that.Its depicted from some inspirational words.

No comments: