Saturday, August 1, 2009

blurg!

Since everyone is complaining about blogger,I will too...Where on the beautifully-created-Earth is the toolbox for blogger?Darn!I thought I was the only one having the prob but after so many complains from dear friends,I realise its not mine...It's blogger's fault!Muahahaha..

OK..First thing up.I have to apologise to NORAZURA for not being able to make it today..Erm..I didn't go to JB but I was tied up at home for having to clean up the house.Blurg!I wanted to go see fireworks pon cannot!Haiz..Sorry ya..But I hope you do well!!!C'mon!!!

2nd thing..Bf came over for awhile..I think for about 20mins?Haha...es...I finally see that bf form in front of me.Hahha..

3rd thing..I have a wonderful couz who couldn't give me free NDP preview tickets!Hmph!Hahah...Ok2..Before he bising2 and nag2 I should clear the air(wawawa..mcm phm!).He has to prioritise family first mah...haha..

4th thing..Ooh..Apart from the red alert projects,I am still not doing anything.Yes..And tomorrow.I promise I am gonna chiong through everything.Yes2..I will!ICTPM will be reconfirmed again.So zura,If you're reading this..Lets reconfirm the plan aites?

5th thing..I am soo screwed!Damn it!Why?HAHA..only I know..

6th thing..I suddenly can't wait to receive my money.OK...I will have to..

OK2..I am tired..As I'm waitiing for my beloved to reach home..I shall try and find something beneficial to do..And the beloved..Please do call me when you're home!Bye people!

No comments: