Monday, November 2, 2009

just a post

I am feeling so much hurt but right now,I am trying my very best to push all those away..I am trying to smile and laugh at evrry single small detail.Fake or real? I dun care..haha

Well well..Actually,I dunno wat to update about..But I just feel a need to post a post todae..haha..

So..what shall I talk about??? hmmm..

Maybe about how bimbotic-ally blonde I was yesterday..I almost died from almost falling down the escalator at Yishun MRT in the morning..Thank GOD I survived.bcoz i didnt fall.haha..Ok and then..I came to school and have Fah laugh at almost everything I said..(Its not easy to have people laugh at what I do) and Fah actually laughed..So that was how stupid I was..I was stupid-ly clumsy and I have this very bimbotic prangai..So ya..Haha..I was one hell of a bimbo for the day..AHHA..

Today..Well,I was abit doink,first part of the day but soon after,I was ok..Alright I guess..Kan? haha..and today..I am feeling almost alright.And before I end.I would just wanna say something I wrote on FB and a lil add-ons..haha

"I am too generous with my smiles that sometimes it caused too much trouble for myself.And people often thought, this smiley face hides nothing known as misery"

No comments: