Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LA and Shangri-La

Bunking in day is tomorrow.TOMORROW! Good news?Hhaa..I hope it is..If many of the bakal viewers cant wait to watch the production..For me,I can wait to do this prod..2 days left and I am scared to death..I mean,just thinking that its nearing that bring me down to tears..Faith? Confidence?I seem to be losing all..Towards who?Myself?Others..? I'll answer that..I dunno.i dunno what I should be feeling right now.I dun have any confidence and faith in doing this..But oh well,I have to give my all for this 2hr show..Just to see smiles on 1200 or more plus the casts and directors and scripwriter's faces..

How about the smile on my face..?Well,just let them smile,and I will do so..

Anyway..Shangri-La was awesome..2 days there and I have learnt many many things..It is such a wonderful nice pleasant experience to be able to work with these big companies in organising and making the event a siccessful one..Also,talking,smiling and joking to foreigners..Putting on our very best image and smiles..Just fantastic..And can I say something? I just made some new friends from the event.These people whose names we dunno of,seems to be your bestest friend during the event.We just simply take care of each other..And personally,I feel..That memory,its just undescribably nice..

Just a brief summary of what happened on both days alright..People from over the world are coming in to Shangri-La to attend conferences,exhibitions,meetings,seminars,talks,receptions and other other those kind of thing.I've faced smiley-friendly guest and I've also encounter no-nonsense guest..It was nice you see meeting people from all aspects of life..Meeting people who are so important and knowledgeable.I love the experience..For today,since there were too many left-over foods,we were all forced to finish up large servings of dishes and tarts and all..And and..Shangri-La is well known for their PUFFS!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUM!

Thats just basically it ya...I guess my next post will be somewhere next week.After production..So long peeps.

No comments: