Friday, November 13, 2009

LA

Tired..

But oh well,I am sure after the whole thing ends,I feel find myself heave a sound of relieve.Its already tiring just looking at my schedule.Not even yet executing it..But thats what happen when you are a final year student.When you are occupied with one task,the next thing you know,you will be occupied with another and another.Thats what I am experiencing now..Complain?Well,I can do so like how I always did.But again,I'm tired of even wanting to complain about anything.I keep my quietness to myself.I keep my pain to myself.Now,feeling like wanting to vent it out? I feel a little bit lazy..There are people who will be reading my bloggy so instead of embarking such ugly journey,lets just give all good beautiful ones instead..

Layar Andayu 2009 training is left with only afew..The past rehearsals and all were great.I mean,who doesnt have cockups?Everyone does.But the cast,knowing their mistakes and weaknesses,work them out better the next time.Me,myself, see the improvement.Today,a week from todae,will be the day of the production.I am pretty sure most of everybody are nervous but still cant wait to put on a show..I cant wait myself.Hhaha..But then.Since we are granted another week,lets all make full good use of it..

People will be coming..1200 people again this year.My family and friends are all coming despite knowing that I am not acting.Hah..They are not there to see me but to see the whole production.And Insya'allah..we promise a worth beneficial one..

And so ..yet again.Instead of having to give 100% on the production alone..I have to give extra..Way way extra because I will not be with them on the most important date.This is not to my desire.Its for my school and also my future ahead.I really need to do it.But worry not..I will be giving all my priority to LA.No matter how tired I am,I will rush down to school every night after work to attend the training..THis is when,trusting really has to be given and present..I trust them..hahaha..

I'm scared just writing this post.Thinking about the production in a really making me scared..hahaha...But well well oh wel..I am hoping for the best!!!!!

No comments: