Thursday, December 3, 2009

many many events

So many things happened since the last day I blogged..Lets see; LA production:Terasa, FYP and attachment,Family Day out and afew other more I cant remember or wanna publish on net..haha..

Ok..So a brief for all ya..

LA 2009: Terasa was awesome..I mean..I am happy with everything that was performed that night..I am proud of everyone and especially my ASM and the crew..I am happy with everyone..At least now I can proudly say that I will be leaving you guys behind with good memories at least..My body will leave you guys but not my soul..Hahaa..I will alwaes ingat you people ok..

FYP was done..A hectic one...Too many things to be done..All rushed in 3 days..Now..Thats real work..haha..It was kinda last minute since I need to do double of everything..But then,at the end of it all when I gave DT,YinTong my cd of works,I can once again sigh with relieve..Another work done..But then again.Thats not the only part of the day..The having to say goodbye to the people in the lab that was the hardest..I tried savouring the whole atmosphere the 1 hour I had left after finishing my work.After 6,the phototaking session was fun and all but the moment I have to face my back to those people knowing that that will be the last of us..It was painful.This time none of us walk away..But we have to leave wach other due to own responsibilities and path of life..Enough said..Now I need a tissue coz I wanna cry..I miss S440 too much and the ppl and the DT and the laughter and the peace..

Attachment..Just 4th day today but I wanna cry already..It feels like batin ku diseksa! WTH! but ya...

Day out with family was damn well..I mean..It was really nice nice nice! hahaa..The time to spend with them was so perfect! hahaa..

So..ya..Thats basically how it was...Until then people..Smiles!

No comments: