Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im not working!

At home now and hahah...I am on MC..And I can tell you,I am weak all over..I dunno..Im just weak! After todae..Which is tomorrow,it will be all work for me..So no more playing around at work..Its all serious..Hmmm!!!!!

Hmmmm...What else..i DUnno what to write...Oooh ya...Wanna know something?I actually printed out some pics to keep me accompany at work..hahhaa..And yea2..Looking at them just make me smile and happy.At least I dun feel all alone at work! hhha..:)yayaya....

So heres what I wanna say alright?

Ive alwaes love writing.It has been my all time interest since I was in primary school.Im not really sure how it happened but then one thing for sure,everytime I enter a writing competition in school,I would mostly win.But there were also times I didnt get anything.In other words,I lost.And I think,thats how this passion came about.Competition continued till I was in Secondary.I write my karangan and when a writing competition is on,I would definitely be at the crime scene..Hhha..And winning it everytime is so much much a pleasure.It all brings up when I was in Sec3.I always score high high marks for my karangan and there was once I've got a comment from my teacher saying that I would make a good writer.And guess what?That was when I tell myself,one day,I will be one!

And so..Entered poly and yayayaya..Projek Cerpen on TV many times..Want to enter but no! I have no guts at all.No guts at all!But this year,I dunno what happened but I was forcing myself to enter.I entered.The having to think of a story line with given genre,the limited time to write the story..Well,that was stress..But well well,I managed to overcome it.When my entry was one of the 10 winnig entries.I was soooo much delighted.It was like a dream come true.Well,it did came true.Hah.

But when my face appeared on tv,that just tells me how shocked these people are about my interest.Hahha..Everyone was shocked to see me on tv winning an entry.They congratulate me and said they were proud of me and they cant wait to watch the production..Welll,thanks..A big thanks to those who really do feel happy for me and am proud of me..I am too myself.

Only that..Its really surprising that I can surprise people all that much..So ok people..I love writing! I dun hide it.Only that I dun show it!If you wanna watch my production,then just wait alright! havent been called for the production so Im not sure myself when the show will be..But once I noe of the detail.I will tell you guys thru FB!

Once again,thanks!

No comments: