Monday, December 21, 2009

2 days journal

I was watching HSM3 when suddenly I thought 'It would be super nice if we could all have such a graduation.I mean,it would be such a memorable graduation.Before everyone of us got busy with our own path of life.Studies;local or overseas,work;local or overseas.I didnt think about it that much after the movie ended but today,I listened to the graduation song again and I fall in love and mind me,I actually cried at the end of it.I was wondering how I am gonna leave everything on my graduation ceremony and day.I wouldnt want everything to go away.

I want to smile and laugh knowing that that is all because of my friends here.But you know.Graduation is something that will come by everytime you end school,so, whether you like it or not,its a must to go through.

Isnt there a prom night for us all?Haha..Maybe we can have all the ECC with MIT or anything..Hahah..Hha..The last dance and the last night with these dear people.At least a memorable one before we say our goodbyes.

You see.,I watch another video and I cry..Dammit! Tqah.Stop being so sensitive,,,Ya ampun..AKu nie!!!!! Isk!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Self note.What have I exactly achieved this year..AHHAHA...Only 1 thing

And that is Projeck Cerpen.Whether I win or not,I achieved something and that is the guts to enter the competition and doing well in it..Alhamdulillah.

So for thsi year,I wont really say I have achieved nothing because I have achieved something.Again is that the experience at ShangriLa.Working with important people and dealing with people from all over the country.WOW!Thats another thing I have greatly achieved..What I truly gain this year is experience.All kind of experience.Now at work,Coca Cola,I am still finding and gaining experience.This I know is an experience so valuable only that I havent really have my heart and soul into it.

The friends I made this year will never be forgotten.I realised something.We all will part but theres always facebook and MSN and handphone to make us all connected.So,if everyone keep the piece of friendship,everything will turn out nice and wonderful.:)

The memories I shared with family and friends,that I will never forget.The sweet,the bitter.I still have pictures to keep everything with me.

Attachment is the last path to getting my Diploma.Such a relieve..Not! As much as we I want to throw all books and studies,I don't want to leave school just yet and start for work.Does this mean my study life has ended?No more having to carry notes and books to school.No more having to sit in class hoping the kecturer is not coming.No more having them nag and blabber like as if anyone was listening.No more hoping that class was cut short so we could all hang out .No more feeling all so happy because on the particular day we have 2hours break.Just no more..

And I very much bersyukur for all the rezeki Allah have given me..I very very very much bersyukur for it.

`I didnt check my post'

No comments: