Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my days...

OK..Before I go to slp,let me just update a little k..About whats been going on and stuff like that.

So,I have already been shifted down at work.Moving down to the ferst floor warehouse office.First day was bored as hell.But secod day and othe other days,I tried to be cheerful about it..And as a result,I am a happy person at all...Except for the fact that I always almost doze off at work and the frequent stuck at excel and vb..ahaha...But other than that..The people there are just pure jokers!!!! hahaha

No kidding!! I am beginning to enjoy the days there but also at the same time cnt wait to end this iap thing,end my project and end this diploma..I cant wait for 20th Feb..ahha..

So thats just basically it la..Other than that,Im a boring person..My life now is all about work and home and sleep..

Like now..After working on my work..I wanna slp..So gdnyt!

No comments: