Wednesday, January 27, 2010

werk werk werk....

I was going thru(suddenly thought of encryption) my lappy's permission thingy when I came across few things like encryption key, access control list ,auditing,certificates and alot alot more.

And seriously,I miss sitting at the last-time-i-thought-was-so-boring-lab doing those networking things..I miss configuring the routers and switches.I miss doing NSS and then telling Simon I dunno how to do what he ask of us..And then here him sayang-sayangly talked to both me and Zura!! Urgh! I miss networking already..I want do all the networking thing can..If I can relive year3 sem1..I would make sure I do really really well for it..But oh well,,I feel so regretful now!!! hmph!!!

I want do networking can??? Haiz..Please!!! Can I come back to Coca Cola after graduation and do networking at the company??I am not all that good in it but..Given oppotunities,I could be better..

Why coca cola?Because I suddenly grew a lil bit attached to some of the people here..hahaa...Typical of Tqah!!

`````````````````````````````````````````

Im laughing like so much now that I am down here..More and more people are talking to me..Maybe thats because my visibility curse have worn off!!! Hhaaha.. ok.. Mrepek! As I was saying.. I can tell you, the people here are serious at times..But despite that, they actually have got their stupid and dumb moments..haha..And because of that, I am beginning to enjoy my days here...Lets just hope my last 3 weeks were to be a great one ya.haha..

Today only I laugh so much..And for the first time since I step into this company, I smile to almost everyone who connect eyes with me..Haha..AND.....they actually smile back..haha..

My colleagues are just so cute can...AHHAHA...Lame!!!

Ok...Enough said about them....Shhh!!!

No comments: