Monday, January 10, 2011

2011

Since I have always been getting blocked by my own brain, lets just talk about something more specific and easy ya..

Lets just talk about the new year..

And so, 2011 is here.. Already living in it. Working in HR dread me even more about accepting the new year. Simply because, it means more work. But enough about work.. So yea.. 2011 is here.. As I sat doing my work earlier today, I realised that,,hey..its already the 10th?! So fast right.. And soon its gonna be the chinese new year..

2010. Hmm.. A very interesting year yet again.The year I got myself a diploma. The year I got myself experienced in many kind job post. I enjoy doing them.. I mean, at the very least I know how fun stock taking can be at times ya. I know how important being a receptionist is. I know how difficult it is to earn money. And this is also the year I got myself a permanent job. A job I dun quite enjoy in the beginning, But well, every job has its flaws and strong points ya. So, sometimes I enjoy the laughter and nonsense that there is in the office. Sometimes when having to deal with this people's attitude, I just wanna give up.

In any way. 2010 was indeed a wonderful year again. Alhamdulillah.Im hoping that 2011 could be somehow better..
What I want for myself this year: a happy me to be a terrible terribly gd gerl

Have a blast people this 2011..!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: