Sunday, January 30, 2011

The girls..

Oh dear goodness.. May I have the strength and patience to overcome these obstacles..

Meet up with Liyana and Kin after work.. Spend some time with them.. No gossiping this time( not that we always do)..But instead, we chose to all talk about ourselves and the families.. Well, I had the ferst talk when I started singing that song.. 'tentang aku,engkau dan dia'.. I miss the girls so much and I love them more.. 8 years and I have treated them like my own familiy and naturally if one is down. I will feel their pain too..

So what happened was, we poured out our misery and pain and problems.. Am proud that all of us were strong enough to not start crying.. First ourselves then family.. Honestly, I was at the very end of the straw.. I am at my very lost and I am very vulnerable at the point of meeting them.But still I manage to smile. I am sure its the power they both have on me whenever I see them.. Haha..:) They have always been like a rock to me.. Thank you so much girls..

A friendship that was evolved accidentally. A friendship so sincere we could accept each other's shortfalls without a problem.

Girls.. It actually came as a shock to me that so many things happened since the last time we met. Almost all of them bad.. All of us having problems befalling us almost at the same time.. But I am sure and I know that we are all strong enough to handle and overcome this.. This much I hope..

Girls.. Just to let you know that I love you girls soooooo much... Thank you for all your company, advices, jokes and problems.. We shall have more impromptu meet ups in the future ya... Love*





No comments: