Sunday, January 16, 2011

help me, GOD

There were some moment in ife when you wish you have got everything.. Everything. Money, fame, happiness, love. Yes love.

Ever wonder why its always so hard to find love? My thoughts? It because we are choosy people. Demanding all that much.

*Warning! im getting emotional!*

Days, weeks, months.. They have never really been a good enjoyable one for me. Days after days..Weeks after weeks. Months after months.. Life basically revolve around work.Tiring and stressful. Do I have anyone to talk to? Hmm..Not really? Do I have anyone to share my days with?Not really. We'r not talking family here..

Everyday when I wake up from sleep, I hope something good will happen. Something miraculously wonderful will happen. But again and again I got dissappointment.

Yes, tqah is facing problem. I can solve those problems but I cannot do this alone. Not alone when problems I am facing involve other people. I am tired of people telling me they love me but at the very end all I got is bullshit. I am tired of sweet words when everything else finally just sounds the same.

Currently, at this moment, I am confused. So very much confused.. Who can I talk to? Well, noone.. Just one person. Just that one person. But haiz.. I burden him oh so much already. I dun have the heart to burden him anymore. Haiz...

GOD.. Give me strength and solutions to these problems.

No comments: