Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy?

Happy?

Alright.. So what does being happy exactly means? Or rather, what was it defined as?
This is what dictionary.com defines happy as:


1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy
3. Favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky
4. Apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.
5. Obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated


Well, ‘happy’ sure is a vast, mass topic to define. Individually, I guess its up to each one to define what being happy truly mean to them. It can just be a feeling of contentment or maybe just a feeling of extremely excitedment. I don’t know.

Ask me what being happy means? Hmm. Maybe being happy to me means when I am able to smile my sweetest and laugh my most sincere. And though it sounds much easier to be doing such, it actually isn’t. Being happy IS EASY. But to be sincerely happy? I dun really think the job is very much easy. What’s with the following factors: work, peers, problems after problems and a few others.

But truthfully, being happy does not have a meaning to it if I were to feel it alone. Being happy requires my family and boyfriend to be happy too. And seeng them smile and be happy. That’s my true definition of being my most HAPPIEST!

No comments: