Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hmm

Huh...

One thing led to another. And damn. That's not a good lead at all.

For years now, I've been asking myself the same old question. Am I a good whatever.. I mean.. An I a good daughter. Am I a good sister. Am I a good girlfriend. Am I a good friend. Am I even a good human being. Again and again the question keeps on playing in my head. Not that I can't find answers to all those. Just that as much I wanna know. I cAnt bring myself to go and actually know.

My colleague once told me that we can never go hard on ourselves. Always take things easy and stay positive. She say that we must at all times love ourselves. Because our love for ourselves and the love others give you are so much different. They can love you. But one day when they all are gone. What will happen?

Good advice I thought. Because seriously. I've never thought of it like that. Stay positive. The one advice everybody should seek. Just that everytime I try to think positive. There's this tiny voice at the back of my head going all negative. And for a very tiny sound. It's doing good. Because it sure do get to me. Irritating much.

I have love. That I do know. And one particular love I want to be writing and think about is this love with a particular guy.

Since the day I created this blog( act it was zura who created it for me ), I have fallen head or heels or I would say madly in love with 3 sweethearts. All in about 4 5 years. Yea. 3.. 3 amazing people who have foun their way in and out of my life. I never regretted any event. For I believe all this happened for a reason. I made my mistakes. I learnt from some. And I ignored some.

Suhaimi. Another guy who pop into my life with so much to offer. I truly do not know how this happen or rather how this is gonna work out. It's been a couple of months. Too many roller coaster rides. And for a person who hate roller coasters, I kinda enjoy this ride just fine.

Darling. Thank u for granting me a positive couple of months and thank you for being by me on my not so wonderful days. Thank u for helping me see that I have lots of people who loved me and cared for me. And that includes you. I've never made a public declaration. But here goes. I love you. Dearly.

No comments: