Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Otw back home

I am soooo very hungry right now. I could eat a cow. Shall go home and eat like a glutton!! Heh

Ok so. Today is the 11th. Happy happy bdae to kaklong.. Stay pretty. Senyum2 slalu. :)

Back to me.. Hmm. Work is good so far. I'm doing my job. Too many things happening. I hate changes but since I am working. Changes are a definite must. I am still trying my very best to Coping and adapting to it.. So far. Not much problem.

Personal life?? Hmm. Like I've said previously. Too many roller coaster rides. Tired but trying to cope.

I need a massage. Like ASAP!! But with expenses towards the birthday celeb in placed, I have to put the niat to massage on hold. :)

Now. As I am sitting here in the train. Otw back. My mind wonder to a thousand different places. I wonder how I manage to do that. Haha.

However, like what me n my mgr was talking about earlier today. There's not much of a point to be planning the future when the real deal is how we actually want to live our present. Because once today, or rather,the present, is over, 11/4/2012 will be history. And whatever happens in the future is due to what happened now. :)

Ok baby. I'm tired. I'll blog again soon. Bye lovelies.

No comments: