Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feeling terrible

Well.. I'm writing my post here using my dearest iPhone. What the rush right? Well. There's the rush. I need u my dear bloggy for I do not have any other soure of companion for complains.

Haiz. Things wasn't all that wonderful at all. Not at all. Things are getting much difficult as time past. I don't know how long I an take this for my patience hasn't been one I would be proud of now. Because I'm not left with a lot. I get angry over small small issues and it's pissing me off and the people around me.

Dear bloggy. What should I do? I'm clueless and as helpless as I can be. I dont even know if what I'm doing is right or wrong. I dont even know what I'm doing.. Bad enough right?

I'm sorry darling. For my shortfalls and flaws. But I know never once have you stopped loving me. Thank you for that.

Dear Allah. Beri Aku kekuatan dan petunjukmu. Amin.

No comments: