Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am selfish

Too many stuffs are playing in my head.

I dun even know what I am doing.. What I am thinking and what I am feeling. Leave me alone for a while and this problem keep coming bugging me. Urgh! Its so frustrating doing something and hating it at the same time.

I know people talk behind me all the time. And I dare say even my close friends do that. How I know? I am not dumb! And I have brains to and eyes to think and see. I know I am called names and I also know that I have been selfish to people. It bugs me. But given time, I've been wondering if it is wrong for me to be selfish, like finally, too see myself happy. Doing whatcr I think I want to do and having the freedom to think abt what I want to do in life.

As much as theres still that imperfection in my life, I am rather happy that I am free. I finallybreathe with relieve. Knowing that I have done myself a favour not owing anyone my life.

I am sorry. To everyone I've hurt. But I think its also time I think about myself. My happiness. My future.

No comments: