Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OOOH YEAH!

Other than the fact that I am addicted and on repeat mode for Siti Nurhaliza's falling for you, I am dead rot!

My phone doesn't sound that much tonight due to the fact that someone forgot to charge dier nyer hp.. Bagus sesangat.. Pergi date ngan mak nyer choice! Hehe..

I am rotting but hey.. I am not joking.. Having the time to rest. Like finally! Thats already seems promising enough.. Trying my very best to not even think about work.. Of which it hasn't been that successful.

Oh anyway.. Today was wonderful.. I mean day at work was nice.. Though I was rushing like mad the whole day. Decided to balik siang sebab ade twinny suro I balik cepat.. Kesian lak kan dier da sampai lame! Surprise surprise.. Ade orang fetch I!!! Hhaha... Ade la pagi2 terpikir knape eh.. Sekali that day jugak dapat surprise!

Well well.. My already nice day was made perfect after work.. I am thanking loads!..

Right now.. Since I takde pape nak buat.. Let me just go back to my Siti Nurhaliza addiction and maybe same game..Bye syg!

No comments: