Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Me and the choices I make

Just thought that maybe I should satisfy my need to write before I hit the sack.

Topic for the day: Thinking my thoughts!

Till today, I have been thinking about my choices. The choices I have taken in life and whether they do me good or otherwise. What if some things didn't happen or what if some things did happen? Been thinking about the big 'WHAT IFs'. Not that I can control myself from thinking. It just came passing my mind so randomly. So yea..

I've made a huge change to my life plan. It was kinda an impromptu change plan but I think until I think of something better, I will abide by this.

I am turning 22 in a few months time and my am I not getting any younger. Responsibilities held on my shoulder not giving me any spare time to stop and think.. Juggling two things at one time is no joke! Deciding one over the other has never been a forte of miine butI've been doing alot of those as time past. Kudos to me. But I always have the 'what ifs' after any deciding game..

Baby steps to a wiser and responsible me. Thats what I wanna believe.. I don't care if they think I am not capable of doing so. But I know I have people who believe I can. I know I have people who will root for me till the very last bit.

Today, I am proud of who I have become. I have past which I prefer not to dwell on. I have experience which some, I dun wanna go to. But all in all. I am living by my choices. I am my own driver in my own life. I decide where I go and I decide who I wanna become.

And thats what sometimes make life so much better.

No comments: