Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

Today is 31st December 2012 and it marks the last day of the year. 2012 has passed by so fast I am afraid I could not catch up.

Lets just sit and reminisce all the wondeful things I have gained to accomplish this year:

I have learned to bake. Cakes, muffins, cookies. I didn't know I have such big passion for baking. Though sometimes my end product don't turn out that fantastic( of which it is very rare), I am truly happy and proud of myself for being able to make something edible out of butter, sugar and flour. Getting the Delice Oven and Bosch Mixer was a huge investment but its definitely worth it.

I finally got enrolled into school. I am a happy girl and I hope everything will be smooth sailing in studies. I have my target and I really want to achieve it.

Finally, I have picked up the courage to teach tuition. My teaching was not that fantastic but I am happy to learn that the kids enjoy the lesson and they are happy to continue with me. I have promised to bring only the best for them and will definitely continue to do so for as long as I teach.

I cannot thing of anything much that I have achieved throughout the year but I believe it is one that I will ahve fond memories off.

2013 is starting tomorrow and also, the start of my busy period in the month of January.

I have resolutions of which is always much the same every year but lets just list down a few.

* I want to be a better person for my family, boyfriend and friends
* I need to study hard and achieve good scores for my degree
* Be fine to changes because I really need to adapt well to it.

Those are a few I could think of.

Right now everyone. Lets get ready to close the books for 2012 and open a fresh new journal for 2013.

I am definitely going to embrace the last day of 2012 and welcome the 2013 with much excitement. A new year means a new beginning.

I am truly grateful for all the faces who have been with me fom the very start. I love everyone and I love everyone greatly.

Loves:)

No comments: