Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dooms-day.. Not!

So well, we are do survive from dooms-day.* wth

Never for a second have I ever thought that would be right. Scientists based on science and observations. They might have the strongest belief but then again, they are not GOD and noone knows better.

So, on 21st Dec, while surfing the net, I saw something. Someone has declared that he has made a mistake about the date of dooms-day. It wasn't 2012. It was suppose to be somewhere in September 2015. So whoopee!! 2 more extra years to live in.. Not. Seriously, if it should happen before 2015, It will happen before 2015. Why is it that people are trying so hard to find when dooms-day is gonna be.

So well.

I am very much happy to announce that I will be starting school somewhere in January, next year. I know life will be much more hectic than it is now but well. If there are other people who are capable of doing it, why not me? I am no much different right?

So, next year will be a year where I would have to juggle between school, work and tuition and maybe finding job for a few while. And am hoping I get lucky with that.

Christmas was great I guess. I mean this Christmas, at work I have gotten the opportunity to plan out the exchange, lunch and party. It was awesome having to do all this cause it has really been quite a long time since I last organized something. This was smaller compared to what I did back then but it was very rewarding and having to see smiles and laughters on everybody's face, now.. Thats SATISFACTION. Syukur.

So, 2013 is coming and what can I say. Happy? 2012 passed by so fast and it is so very sad to say that I cannot think of any achievements I have grasped for this year. Maybe I will do another post for that next time.

I am just hoping that 2013 will be easier and better for me. I hope so.

For now.. Bye Lovelies..

No comments: