Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Boring boring aje

Current addiction: Demi Lovato's 'Give your heart a break'

Well well.. Life was never predictable. One minute you acn have a smooth standard plan and the next minute, with just a twist of words can make your whole lifeplan jumbled around taking a whole twist of turn.

Obviously what I have been feeling this past week. It seems like my time here is ending quite soon. I am excited for a new challenge, a new set of life but then again, typical of Tqah, she is never that good in adapting to changes. I dun really like something to change after I have grown a bit too attached to the current situation.

But then, sape kite untuk tentukan. Sesungguhnye jalan hidup saye da ditentukan. As for now, I am just following a path that has been created for me. I just hope with support, time and endurance, I can achieve my dreams and In shaa Allah can be a better person for everybody.

Now lets change the topic abit.

Talked to mum about wedding during the weekend. Interesting topic to discuss. The dos and donts. The planning. I sound like I really can't wait to plan my own wedding but then again, I will maybe have to wait for the next 4 to 5 years. Why? Simply because I still too many things to achieve first. Marriage can wait. I think..

I have been thinking about changing my blog skin.. But am a little too lazy to start doing it.. Hehe.. Macam malas aje.. Lets see.. If I can find something for the next hour or so..

Bye sygs..

No comments: