Monday, November 17, 2008

Sis 17th bdae!!

I've got 2 entry to post today so,ya,I think I shall get my butt stuck to the chair for perhaps another hour..
So yeap,first entry was a brief description about what happened on Saturday..Family,friends and bf headed off to East Coast for sis's bbq..It wasn't nothing much..Just a gathering to celebrate her 17th birthday..Enough said..
Birthday girl..(dun mind the extras behind)

The peeps who came to celebrate her birthday

My deary sistaz..

Love you people loads..

Cousin and gf..

Yeap...A big thank to those who helped..Those are basically the people who came to celebrate her birthday together minus her friends of which I dun have their pictures..Khad and Halifah who weren't in the pics..Thanks to you gerls too...Appreciate them alot..
To bf..I know you were damn tired but you helped out alot..Thanks..Lain time I balas pertolongan you k..Heh..Much appreciated..And it was definitely a nice day for me..

No comments: