Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weird everything..

How does it feel like?

Well..Its already the 2nd month of what's happening and I can see the funny looks and teasing and behaviours of people giving me..Haha..But hell to all..I don't care..

I'm easier to get pissed nowadays.For whatever reason I've got no idea..Smallest shits just bring me down just too easily and showing that f*cked up face seems to be never a miss.What and who irritate me are no big deal but I think its time I learn to be like how I used to be back then..

The fear seems to be haunting everytime I think about it all again.The lost of someone I dun think I can bear..I know a dream is just a dream but I wonder if there's a message behind that?And here as I'm typing,I think of all the people I love.What if they were taken away from me?I dun want them away.I can't bear to lose them.

Suddenly I miss a particular someone..Just a someone..Someone I've not been thinking about for the past 2 months..Baby..Dun think too much..I wonder how he's doing now..But yeap.I think I found the one I truly do want in this lifetime..

People around have been acting weird of late..Or am I the weird one?I've been seeing too many empty space around that I get lost around those space myself(I know I'm not talking sense but bear).I'm trying to make a point here..But I think noone will get it..Well,gd!I shall be as vague as I could..

Dear body is too tired..I need rest and I need sleep.Gone for now..But shall be back for updates when I've got the time to.

No comments: