Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hahhahaa..Smiles!!

Long entry today..Bear with me..Read if u want to..

Multimedia and Infocomm Technology..The course that I am stuck with because of the results I earn for my O levels wasn't that good.But still,I don't blame anything for what I get myself into..Studies for me were always difficult since I'm pathetic at any computer knowledge but I managed..But somehow,this semester is too much..I dunno..I can't seem to be enjoying the classes..As Zura,Halifah and me myself talked about our course,I realised how we all dun really want to be here..Me myself,if given the choice,I might be at Singapore Poly taking Aeronautical..My interest field of all time..Or maybe Accounting at SP also.But I'm here..1 and a half more years..Endure and I shall pray to get my diploma without much problem.

I've been coughing non stop the past weeks..Too tired of coughing..It doesn't seem to stop..Haha..And seeing people eating food at Macdonalds is really2 irritating...Not fair...I want Mac also...Hmph!!!I want drink cold drinks..I want to eat those oily foods again..But now I can't..Because everytime I eat them,I will cough..Stop coming cough cough...Hmph!!!!!

Shamin...I am soooo sorry for not staying to watch your second half performance..I am sooo sorry..Not that I dun want to..But well,my parents came over to fetch me to go somewhere else..So ya,I didn't get to enjoy your great second performance..Now NYPSO done..You should be back to taking care of yourself..Still coughing huh??Yay!!Same2!!!Hhaha..And stop giving me the crap about noone taking care of you thats why you so not terurus like that..You can take care of yourself eventhough you suck at it!!Hhaa..Aniway,nice performance yesterday..

I want to blog about dearest but think that I better not..Let what happen between us just be between us..I love bf so much..And you..No bungalows can measure how much I love you..Hahahahahaaha..

The need for my laptop by this Tuesday..And seriously,lappy havent been sent for servicing..My goodness..Money money..Heh..Patience is the key to life..I know these are all test for me and dear family..And I thank GOD for still giving us the patience and will to go on with our life per normal eventhough with these test you gave down to us..Alhamdulillah..Seeing daddy having to work hard feeding 5 mouths and footing granny's hospital bill and all the house and car bill,I pity him.Dady,if I've got all the will,I would help you..But I know you and mumy wouldn't allow me to work right..Patience..

No comments: