Thursday, November 27, 2008

New skin

As the readers can all see..I've changed my blogskin.And yeap,its so not me..But at this moment right now,I really need white for my blogskin.And yeap I got it.So,as you all can expect,I might change my blogskin again at the nearest possible time I could find.

Test and projects are piling up..And I am seriously not in the mood to do anything.But I know I have to do them and yes I will..For I cant afford to play around anymore..

Layar Andayu's production is on the 30th.Seriously,I just can't wait for it to come..I miss acting on stage and I really want the feel of family once again..Haiz..We shall all make this happen ok people.

Hhaha..Life have been all right fair to me..I mean..Days have been turning out wonderful for the past days,weeks,months..Thank GOD for all..And the urge to sing seems to be 'menjadi-jadi' this few days..I know I have a not that wonderful voice but I just wanna sing lor..

Ok..I actually just wanna briefly blog about what had been happening..And yeap,before I go..People,do take care of yourself..Family,friends,bf..I love you people..ALOT!!!!!

No comments: