Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Woohoo...Tqah is sooo sweet!!!

What a tiring semester..

Assignments,project,quiz,common test and training is all up in the brain..Hehh..Just in the brain..Not exactly digested in the brain..

I just feel like blogging but dunno about what exactly..Hmm......

I'm bored but studying soon..

And haha..I met like 4 northlanders today..Woo!!!!Syafizah after like so long..Salizah after that..Suprisingly Mikhail after like 3 years..And Aidil finally..Hahhahaha..Sweets...Miss them all..

I want lavender!!!!!!!!!!!u....I nak lavender...!!!!!!Desperately want lavender(I'm just telling you..)I want dance...(Zura,I want dance..)I want run..(Fah,I want run..)

Ok...Thats all people..I'm off..But wait!Before I go off...Zura,you'r most welcome...And yeap..That was very sweet..As a way of showing gratitude,I will give you a present..Wait for your birthday..Hhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments: