Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stupid !@#$%^(*&^%$

Went to work and earn my 40 bucks today..Alhamdulillah for the rezeki..Heh...OK..I'm gonna say quite abit here..So bear..

I hate kude kepang!!!!!Urgh..!!To anyone who terase,I'm so sorry..But I'm here talking based on my own perspective..I don't like..There were those people and the kude kepangs at the wedding justnow and dumb asses!!!I hate them!I look like an idiotic **** because of them..Imagine me running around and hide myself everytime I saw them approaching near..Urrgghhh!!!!

OK now...I got this..Something that require me to enter my birthdate and my character iis all listed down..Here it is and my own comments for each of them ..I'm born on the 12 May btw!

* Stubborn and hard-hearted~hahaha....my close one will know how true this is
* Strong-willed and highly motivated~Ermm..No idea?
* Sharp thoughts ~Actually ya la..
* Easily angered ~Hahahha...Very the correct.Pity Zura and Fah sometimes
* Attracts others and loves attention ~I already attract bf!Proven!And I do love attention
* Deep feelings ~Very deep..Deeper then the center of the earth
* Beautiful physically and mentally~I am?Oh..I can't deny that fact..Whahaha
* Firm standpoint ~At times..When I sae A,its A
* Easily influenced ~Very the easily.So don't teach me nonsense.I will follow!
* Needs no motivation ~So not true..You think?
* Easily consoled ~True..But i prefer to make ppl's life hard but not being too easy
* Systematic (left brain) ~after a few test I found on the internet,I agree!
* Loves to dream~Woo....Love it more than I could ever say
* Strong clairvoyance~Not quite sure if its strong ah..but got..
* Understanding ~Very the ubderstanding..
* Sickness usually in the ear and neck~Sickness?Haha..So far no..But sensitive?eheh
* Good imagination~Good..!But not creative
* Good debating skills ~Since poly,never did I use them
* Good physical ~People..tell me?
* Weak breathing~ Quite ah..
* Loves literature and the arts~ALOT
* ! Loves traveling~HAHA..YEAP.only no chance to..
* High spirited ~Very..only I' dun quite show it la outside
* Spendthrift ~If only I've got the money..

Yes..ALL DONE..hahahha..I did tell Fah ydae..At times when you have someting like this,go show your close friend.Because it makes then the dos and don'ts..OK..I'm shagged!!!!!Aahahahahaahhaha~!!!!Oh ya...Deary friend,stop all your nonsense..Wake up and go do what you are suppose to do.I've told you alot of times that I'm gonna support you through..Heee...Really.You have my word.

OK..Tqah is going off already..She is really tired and half pissed!

No comments: